Saturday, October 5, 2013

Book 1 on sale & book 2 release date & a sneak peek

Ok, so yes... I am running behind. But hey, it's not all my fault, my editor is slacking too. By slacking, I mean managing her real life (since I don't pay her to edit... yet). Working full time while trying to write, rewrite and edit kind of sucks, but hey... one day, right?

So... tentative release date for book 2... I'm going to say Oct. 20, but I hope that it will be more like the 15th. Excited? I hope so, because this story just keeps getting crazier!

AND... book 1 is now 99 cents everywhere, and will most likely stay that way for a while. Spread the word, get it cheap, and please, please, please, PLEASE leave a review somewhere!!!

Finally, for those who miss Tori & Ryn, here's a lil' some-something from book 2 for you!

WARNING: contains naughty bits!

~*~
 
 
         “You know,” Tori barked, “I am quite capable of sitting in a chair, Smoky.”
Ryn only smiled, pissing her off even more. “Yeah, but why would you want to when you have this?” He held his hands out, offering himself to her, then reached out and yanked her onto his lap.
Tori sighed and snuggled against him. “Kind of hard to pack like this, babe.” Despite her protests, her hands traveled up Ryn’s chest, over his shoulders, up his neck and into his hair.
I’ve been thinking,” he said, “about your riding back home.”
I told you; I’m not riding bitch on my own bike. Hell, no.”
I get that, baby,” he said, the endearment sending a tiny shudder through her, “but I still want to go with you. I’m thinking I should buy a bike.”
Tori pictured Ryn in leather, straddling a steel beast. That, she thought, was a most excellent idea. She told him so, then emphasized the point by kissing him senseless.
He flipped her around so that she was straddling him, then took control of the kiss, tangling his hands in her hair. Fuck packing, she thought, breaking the kiss long enough to yank her shirt over her head. Ryn groaned, burying his face in her chest. She could feel his smile against her skin.
Something funny?” she panted.
I’m just damn happy that you’re so cooperative now. Not that these aren’t worth working for,” he mumbled before clamping his mouth down on her nipple. Tori grabbed his head and held him against her.
That’s really nice of you to say,” she said on a sigh, “but Ryn?”
Yeah?” he answered around her flesh.
Shut up,” she said, pushing harder on his head.
 
 
~*~  Faetal Illusion - Oct. 20  ~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment