Friday, September 27, 2013

Please don't hate me!

So... I'm not going to make the Sept. 30 deadline.

I know most of you aren't terribly affected by this, but there are a few who are going to want to string me up. I don't blame you... I know that feeling when you're waiting and waiting and just before it's happy book time, the release date changes. I hate it. Sometimes I even yell at my computer, having to take it out on something! And here I am doing it myself.

But really, it can't be helped. I could release the book right now, but it wouldn't be as good as I know it can be, and then none of us would be happy.

So, give me another week, two at the most... I promise, it will be worth it!

***ALERT! This weekend, book 1 will be 99 cents everywhere! Well, not the paperback, obviously, but... B&N, Amazon, All Romance. Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment