Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stick a fork in me...

2:43 am and editing is DONE! Glossary and side bits are DONE! Tomorrow is all about the cover, compiling and uploading. Publication should happen Monday, which means the book should be live Tuesday (or Wednesday, depending on the site).

So, now I need my 'reviewers' to inbox me with an email address and what type of file you need (mobi, azw, epub, etc.). I'll send them out tomorrow.

I'm so excited, more than a little exhausted, and totally proud of myself. And now, I'm going to bed... most likely, I'll have nightmares about something very, very wrong that I saw on fb today. There are just some things that you can't unsee (thanks Joe).

Thank you for supporting me, liking me, and for loving words as much as I do. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment